Plein Air @ Alviso Marina County Park San Jose CA


Nice weather, certainly it was getting warmer. I went back to Alviso Marina to paint a similar scene to one I did years ago. My annual allergies have started to bother me, so I used the mask for protection even outdoors. There are many paintable and historical subjects that I'd like to paint in Alviso.  I took advise from another artist that suggested toning down the colors, not easy but I practiced.  After my work done, I checked around and found my mechanical pencil on the ground.  Yes, I've learned my lesson, always double check before leaving my painting spot.
(February 28 2022 )



Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress