Plein Air @ Rengstorff House Shoreline Park Mountain View CA 加州風景寫生


I did a small sketch  back to a couple of weeks ago when I was at the same location, but didn't bring any watercolor paper. Went back to practice painting this old Victorian style house, the Rengstorff House which was one of the first houses to be built in Mountain View, California in 1867. Spent a lot of time working on the drawing, ended up to find out that I really didn't have to draw all the details on 14"x11" size paper for Plein air painting. But it was good exercise anyway by using very limited colors, besides it was a lovely day being outdoors.  (July 6 2021)



Original Art Story

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA

Girlfriends' Teatime

Short-pose live male model drawings

Study on Boats II - Watercolor Paintings