Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell CA


Rainy season is over, and I should catch up on outdoor painting. Downtown Cambell is one of my favorite places to do Plein Air, at lease I painted here or nearby about ten times so far.



Painted with a group of local artists, I took the spot I painted several years ago at the beginning of my oil Plein Air.

Sat on a bench in front of Starbucks, I didn't do a small sketch this time. Also I was able to see my car, which was parked in a two-hour parking zone, in case I couldn't finish my work on time. I would have to move my car.

Weather suddenly got warm, felt like it went from winter tempretures to summer overnight. It was a good exercise for outdoor painting. (April 22 2024)

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Joseph D. Grant Park, Mt. Hamilton CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Home on a Rainy Day CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生