Back to Live model drawings after one month break


After one month break, I am back to the studio to sketch live models.


I didn't take break, just that there were many things to get caught up on for my solo exhibition.  During the preparation time, not everything went through smoothly, though I did think carefully. 

Our model was late, I felt that I could catch up with some speed at the beginning, but was even even a little slower for grabbing my drawing papers.

It was an OK session, practicing drawing often is necessary to me.  I can feel the improvement after one year of going.  Some artist told me that she had kept up her drawing for over twenty years, and never stopped.  (October 11 2022)

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Home on a Rainy Day CA