Short-pose live male model drawings


Seems that working in the studio and Plein Air outdoors are quite different in many ways. Went to Carmel Plein Air painting with my friends for four days, missed the last session for short-pose live model drawing. So I found that I had difficult time to draw. No matter two minutes, five minutes or ten minutes, I could not draw fast and correctly enough, didn't have time to draw a leg or arm. This model was good, he worked very hard, I saw his body shaking during the pose. Of course we all pay good tips to our models. (May 10 2022)

Original Art Story

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA

Girlfriends' Teatime

Study on Boats II - Watercolor Paintings

Short-pose live male model drawings