Plein Air @ Shoreline Lake Boathouse Mountain View CA


Studio paintings has taken too much time of mine, I really have to do more Plein Air work.  Nice out and painted with a couple my art friends.  I instantly found this spot to paint the boat.  Later I had noticed that there were two young guys working on the boat, started to worried if the boat could be moved away.  The subject was a little bit complicated, and I simplefied them. So glad that the boat was not moved away after my work was done.  Had to leave the other two artists behind.  (April 1 2022)



Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA