Short pose live male model study


When saw the model's name was a male on the list, I almost didn't want to go the class because I know that I can't draw male figure well. After a long hesitation, I finally decided to go.  I was late, but I was so glad I went.  What a professional model, not only he had built up his body well, also his poses were stable.  I enjoyed drawing the session well. (February 15 2022)

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA