Short pose live female model study


Tonight's drawing class was fully booked.  The model's pose was classical and stable, very professional. I am very sure that she wasn't only my favorite model, everyone likes her.  Changed to use the soft kind charcoals, but they break so easily.  I have to change my habits to draw, usually I draw with my energy, now I have to hold my energy to draw.  So much to learn and practice!  (February 8 2022)


Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell CA

Plein Air @ Joseph D. Grant Park, Mt. Hamilton CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生