Plein Air @ Town Plaza Park Los Gatos CA

Nice day, felt relaxed after seven days participating in the Capitola 6th Annual Plein Air Event.  My first time painting at the location. Met several artists I hadn't seen for a long time.  One even said "Nice to meet you", because she could not figure out who I was under my mask. Only two hours parking permitted, happy with my quick work. Went home tried to catch up with all week's house work. (November 8 2021)




Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023