Plein Air @ The Neighborhood Santa Clara CA with Good News



Good news! One of my original oil paintings on canvas has found a new home.  Today I packed it up  carefully, and mailed it to one of my returning collectors in United Kingdom.  

Didn't go out to paint for several days. I told myself that I should paint outdoors one painting at least. But it was a gray day mostly. In the afternoon sun was out for a short while, the light and shadows contrasted and were very interesting at the location. Forgot that my original idea was to paint the water fountain, so I did a quick painting of the house and the front yard. Maybe I will add in little details later, because the watercolor paper won't dry at the location, and it was getting dark so quick... (November 19 2021)


This original oil on canvas "
Ukulele and Hibiscus Flower on a Hawaii Beach
"has found a new home, prints are available.


Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA