Plein Air @ Parish of St. Peter Catholic Church Pacifica CA

My first time coming to this part of the Pacifica. Planned to paint at San Pedro Valley County Park. Drove on Skyline Blvd, The landscape was half hiding in the foggy misty, and the part of it showing through. I really wanted to stop my car and paint excitedly what was in from of my eyes.  Arrived at the park, I realized that the mountains and trees were just too close to me, how I could manage to paint them? On the way I had noticed a church that was appealing too. There were several deer in the parking lot, nice watching them eat their breakfast. It was quiet ni the parking lot while I was painting. Didn't finish the painting, needed more value.  But it was just another practice work. Went to see 50/50 art show at Sanchez Art Center in Pacifica.  Many inspiring and creative works there.



 


Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023