Plein Air @ Redwood City Marina San Mateo CA


Beautiful day in the 70s, painted at Redwood City Marina again. All the kids started earlier than me for their summer sailing lessons. Geese were happily enjoying eating the grass nearby. I found a shady spot and painted. Focused my practice on the clouds and remembered to take photos of my progress step by step for some friends' requests. Before I wrapped up, a large group of geese had almost occupied the area where I was standing. They were waiting patiently and watching for their leader's signal I guessed.  The adults were standing still, at the same time, some of the youngest geese in the group were eating or resting with their mothers watching over them very carefully, especially the ones that were very close to me. Will be back soon... (June 22 2021)



Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023