Plein Air @ La Nebbia Winery Half Moon Bay CA 加州風景寫生


Lovely sunny day in Half Moon Bay. Set up my easel on a wine barrel and painted the grapevines in front of me. Another artist was sketching, of course she had became part of my painting. Lucky I painted the water fountain last time. Now, several Mexican guys were working on that area. Standing next to the them, I could hear the happy music they were listening to, and their conversation, though I had no idea what they said in Spanish, sounded very positive. So I painted it with a joyful and gorgeous environment. (June 9 2021)

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Home on a Rainy Day CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生