Plein Air @ Coyote Hills Regional Park Fremont CA


Didn't feel well for days, my fist time painting at Coyote Hills Regional Park in Fremont in the afternoon today. It was very hot, 102 degrees. And it was quite windy! But no matter what kind of weather condition it can not stop Plein Air painters. So happy to see some of my painting friends from California Art Club, Elle Howard, Richard Lindenberg, Paul Kratter, Robyn Leimer, Abby Zhang, etc. Finally, we could hug and shake our hands, fifteen months of lock down time was over. After a short catch up, we found our own spots to paint. The wetland was not my typical scene to paint, it was challenging for me. I forgot to bring my clips, borrowed two from Abby. I kept the painting loose. Great to have Paul Kratter's professional feedback. Always so much to learn from other artists! What a fun afternoon to catch up with others!  (June 18 2021)


Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Home on a Rainy Day CA