Plein Air @ Lakeview Belmont CA 加州風景寫生

Dec. 8
This is one of those places I have passed by so many times, and each time I told myself that I should come back to paint. This location wasn't as close as I thought, but it was warm and sunny today. There was no fog or steam rising up so it didn't have that mysterious feeling even though the landscape was still beautiful. Beside a small parking area for several cars, the roads and freeway nearby, cars were driving so fast, it was dangerous to cross the street. I got a spot to set up my painting station. Suddenly saw my socks were not matching on my feet, I was in too big a rush out of door. Hahaha, who cares right? Only two Mexican guys told me that they liked my work from a passing truck window. Otherwise, on the other side fewer vehicles were passing by.

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress