Plein Air @ Rancho San Antonio County Park & Open Space Preserve Cupertino CA 加州風景寫生



Nov. 18
Came to one of our favorite trails to paint at a time when there was predicted little chance of rain. I couldn't make up my mind where to set up. Just because all the angles looked so beautiful at the time because of all dramatic lighting in the clouds. I knew there was no public restroom nearby and so had to limit my painting time. The hills here we had hiked countless times. There are only clouds here during the rainy season so it is particularly dramatic now. Two coyotes appeared on the trail, then disappeared into the grass in distance. It didn't rain, but the light changed dramatically in the short time I was there. Learned my lessons, had to plan what I wanted to paint, watercolor does not tolerate too many mistakes.    




Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell CA

Plein Air @ Joseph D. Grant Park, Mt. Hamilton CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生