Plein Air @ Pigeon Point Pescadero CA 加州風景寫生


After arriving at the location, I walked around, but didn't see any other artists there. Thought I remembered the wrong day. It was a gorgeous warm day with a breeze. The mist came out of the ocean and made everything look mysterious. Set up my stuff, not sure why my Plein Air umbrella just kept falling down. I tried so many times, couldn't make it work properly. Gave it up, kept painting... Chose this unique angle, there was a lamp post next to the light house. I liked it, and painted it into my painting. By noon, the sun had changed its angle, and more people came. Just love to paint at this location, only a little bit too far away from where I live.
(Nov. 16 2020)




Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023