Plein Air @ The Farmer's Market Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生


First time rushed into one of my favorite Farmer's Market, not well organized during the weekend morning. Found out that I left my phone and my hat at home after grabbing some fresh vegetables. I set up my easel, asked a photographer guy to call and texted to my husband. Lucky me to meet another an artist photographer, he showed me some of his work and his light weight camera. My husband delivered my forgotten stuff later, also delivered the vegetables home, such a supportive partner for more than twenty years.
I wanted to paint the market for a long time, the booths and settings always look interesting. I kept moving myself into the shade, under the sun was too hot. The girl helping sell flowers saw me working hard, she gave a bunch of flowers at the end, how sweet!



Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA