Plein Air @ Fort Point National Historic Site San Francisco CA 加州風景寫生

Got to love it, there was no traffic driving from south bay to the city. A gorgeous day, no wind, my first time painting there with one of my photographer friends. But the Golden Gate Bridge was under maintenance... Such a beautiful spot, every angle I could paint. My friend took some photos while I was working and I didn't notice, after I found a bird flying over my head. She told me that she was waiting for that moment for a while. We had great time together. I must go back again.


Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Portrait and figurative studies of a model