My Plein Air painting was collected by the store owner

I was very happy that the owner of the shop bought my original Plein Air work. His wife told me that my painting meant so much to him and his family. He was the forth or fifth generation owned the shop. He was so proud of his family business, also he already used my painting picture as his smart phone's screen saver. All my hard work is worth it just for hearing such a heartwarming story.




Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023