Portrait oil study @ a local community art center CA 人物肖像油畫練習

2020 Day28

I always love portrait paintings, used to study on the photos I captured. Not today, a real model face study was challenging, struggled through three hours. The model he had American Indian blood, I tried to capture his honorable and proud stature. I was happy at this point. Of course there were many small areas I wanted to correct, but had to wait... On the way out, someone recognize the model from my portrait, she was excited and that made me happy.

BTW, does anyone know which brand of linseed oil carrier metal bottle is good? The rubber part was old, and the linseed leaked. Also, the filter was too sharp, made my brush spread. Just ordered more brushes, now I need a new oil carrier.


Original Art Story

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA

Plein Air @ Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Study on Boats II - Watercolor Paintings

Short-pose live male model drawings