Figure study in oil @ a local community center CA 人體油畫練習

2020 Day23

Tomorrow night will be the Chinese New Year's Eve, I haven't thought about what I should prepare for dinner. Life is quite simple here, lucky me!
Tuesday I just picked up oils again. Today I went there early and did a short meditation before the Section. I kept reminding myself to relax and follow my feeling to paint - the internal visual voice... I wasn't sure which one helped, but I was a little bit happier with the result than last time. Any feedback?


Original Art Story

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

Girlfriends' Teatime

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Original Art Story - Happy 83rd Birthday Sister Wendy

Papillon - "蝴蝶"(butterfly)

Happy Father's Day! - An Unfinished Still Life "Father Made me a Blue Desk"