Plein Air @ Japanese Garden San Mateo CA 加州風景寫生

Got caught into traffic in the morning. Spent an hour and half drive for only 30 minutes on location. My first time at this place. Only had enough small change for two hours parking. The park was charming, some workers were trimming the trees while I was painting. Leaves had changed colors, many coy fish swimming in the pond. I could hear the fish jumping, maybe looking for food... I tried to paint as fast as I could, and did a small sketch when waiting for the my painting to dry. Time had run out, had to pack and go. Do you think this painting finished?

Original Art Story

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA

Girlfriends' Teatime

Study on Boats II - Watercolor Paintings

Short-pose live male model drawings