Plein Air @ Alviso Marina County Park San Jose CA 加州風景寫生

So quiet and empty, I felt lost and confused while driving on the the same road in the same town. Everywhere looks much better without traffic doesn't it?
I really like this little historical place, very paintable. Did a quick sketch, but it didn't help to lock my painting into a better composition. What I enjoyed painting directly on the paper with my watercolor brush without drawing, so my painting came out loose.
Happy Labor Day! Hard to believe it is the beginning of September already. Hope everyone enjoy today and have a great month!

Original Art Story

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Girlfriends' Teatime

Papillon - "蝴蝶"(butterfly)

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA

Short-pose live male model drawings