Plein Air @ Alviso Marina County Park San Jose CA 加州風景寫生

So quiet and empty, I felt lost and confused while driving on the the same road in the same town. Everywhere looks much better without traffic doesn't it?
I really like this little historical place, very paintable. Did a quick sketch, but it didn't help to lock my painting into a better composition. What I enjoyed painting directly on the paper with my watercolor brush without drawing, so my painting came out loose.
Happy Labor Day! Hard to believe it is the beginning of September already. Hope everyone enjoy today and have a great month!

Original Art Story

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

Papillon - "蝴蝶"(butterfly)

Happy Father's Day! - An Unfinished Still Life "Father Made me a Blue Desk"

Plein Air @ Santana Row, San Jose, CA. 加州風景水彩畫寫生

Capitola Plein Air 7th Annual Art Festival 2022

My Hummingbird Neighbors IV - Welcome Back II

African American Portraits IV - Why I paint

Original Art Story - The Spirit of the Sea Pacific Voyagers

Happy Mother's Day - The Red Shoes