Plein Air @ Alviso Marina County Park San Jose CA 加州風景寫生

So quiet and empty, I felt lost and confused while driving on the the same road in the same town. Everywhere looks much better without traffic doesn't it?
I really like this little historical place, very paintable. Did a quick sketch, but it didn't help to lock my painting into a better composition. What I enjoyed painting directly on the paper with my watercolor brush without drawing, so my painting came out loose.
Happy Labor Day! Hard to believe it is the beginning of September already. Hope everyone enjoy today and have a great month!

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Elim Assembly of God Church Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生