Plein Air @ The South Bay Yacht Club Milpitas CA 加州風景寫生

Cold early morning, about 35 degrees, went to the South Bay Yacht Club for outdoor painting. I always love to paint boats. But I painted a landscape today instead, just because we rarely see snowy mountains in Silicon Valley. Felt like I was painting somewhere else. I will go back to that location to paint boats other days for sure.

Original Art Story

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA

Plein Air @ Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Study on Boats II - Watercolor Paintings

Short-pose live male model drawings