Plein air @ Emma Prusch Farm Park, San Jose, CA. 加州风景油畫寫生

Switching to oil 12"x12".  Beautiful and warm after days of rain. There were many free range chicken, who were huge and friendly. They knew they could get food from people I believe. No food from me today. First time plein air at Emma Prusch Farm Park, San Jose, CA, and the first time I painted out in oil, I had to concentrate. Still they were cute, I took some photos for future painting project😊.

I'm on Instagram.com, welcome to follow@https://www.instagram.com/artxuelingzou/
Please visit my website for more original art @https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/xueling-zou/shop

Original Art Story

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Girlfriends' Teatime

Papillon - "蝴蝶"(butterfly)

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA