Plein Air @ a dock in Sausalito CA


Such a charming harbor town with hills and houses which I always enjoy visiting.  Though it is not close to where I live, we were blessed on Memorial Day, I finially got to paint there.


Sometimes you have to give up something to fulfill other ideas. I decided not to ge paddling on my friends' kayaks, watching them having fun in the water, and then struggling on my work.

I thought it was worth it, just beacuse I had this idea for so long. Only it was a little chilly and windy (like our winter tempreture), but I was well prepared with my down jacket on.
The clouds were dramatic, but I focused on a distant and interesting subject. I didn't even know what to call it

Perfect timing, they all came back to shore, and my work was almost done, we had luch together and got to catch up.
(May 27 2024)

Original Art Story

Alameda Plein Air Paint Out -19th Annual Event 2024

Plein Air @ A Secret Garden Lucie Stern Community Center Palo Alto CA

Plein Air @ The Western Shore Redwood City CA

Plein Air @ Shoreline Lake Boathouse Mountain View CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Allied Arts Guild Menlo Park CA

Plein Air @ Joseph D. Grant Park, Mt. Hamilton CA

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Plein Air @ Home on a Rainy Day CA

Plein Air @ Municipal Rose Garden San Jose CA 加州風景寫生