Plein Air @ Jose Higuera Adobe Park Milpitas CA


It has been unusually cold and rainy the past few days here. Decided to do a first Plein Air work in the month May.


My first time visiting this historic park.  Only saw a few people, might be because of the cold and gray morning.  Found a spot and started my work.  

I had to put an extra jacket on, and my work took a longer time to be dry enough for putting on the second and third layers.  

Not the best work I've done, but it is a good start for the month.
(May 10 2023)
Or join me at:
FaceBook, Instagram,Twitter, Pinterest

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Portrait and figurative studies of a model