Plein Air @ Half Moon Bay Nursery CA 加州風景寫生


Took a break and didn't go to the studio yesterday, I felt relaxed a little bit.


The rain finally stopped, and it was clear but windy.  Drove to the Half Moon Bay Nursery but missed it because there are many other similar nurseries on the same road.  Got out of  the car to ask a guy working inside, and wanted to use the restroom.  The guy told me the directions nicely.  
Got there and found a doorway to set up my painting stuff, so I could paint inside because it was quite windy outside. 



I liked the way I could see the outside greenhouses in a row, and there was a single tool laying against an empty table.  A guy working for the nursery wanted to remove the tool, but he changed his mind after he saw the tool was in my painting.




Took me three hours to paint this one, after all I always think that I should do another one, but I felt tired.  On the way back, I saw the snow was still on top of the mountains, snap shots for memory.  

(March 1 2023)

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023