Work in Progress - 2 x 3-hour session female live model study in oil

 


We all love this model, she was fun and happy. Most of models look sleepy or tired after an hour or two, she was always smile or laughing. If we weren't struggling painting, might want to know what she was thinking of. She must be a very positive person. (March 24 and March 31 2022)

I knew that I should highlight a little bit after the 2 sessions. This 16"x20" figurative panel sat on a stool in my kitchen for weeks.  Finally I did a little retouch, though it might be need more, but I thought it could be finished up right now...  (April 11 2022)

Original Art Story

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA

Girlfriends' Teatime

Study on Boats II - Watercolor Paintings

Short-pose live male model drawings