Outdoors figurative study from our favorite model


We painted our favorite model Grace outdoors today. It was warm in the morning, she was dressed up and cover up like traveling back in the centuries. Less than 3 hours, I painted as fast I could, my work station fell down, my brush, oil media and terpenoid were all over the ground. I knew that our painting time was limited, so I picked up the brushes, continued to paint the impressionist style in duotone It was a good study! (March 30 2022)


Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023