Plein Air @ Factory next to the Railway in Santa Clara CA


Haven't painted outdoors as often as I used to do, instead spent a lot of time working on figurative painting in studio. Today I decided only drive10 miles to find a spot to paint, that way I could save a little more time instead of driving on the road. It was another factory I planned to paint for a long time. Parked my car in an apartment building next to the 7-eleven, though it wasn't a quiet spot. Many trucks drove by, airplanes flew ahead, pollution was in the air. I didn't even remember to bring my mask... After a while, I started to think positively how lucky I was to be here to paint.  Some people in other countries have to suffer from a war, they must be terrified...(February 25 2022 )



Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell CA

Plein Air @ Joseph D. Grant Park, Mt. Hamilton CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生