Work in Progress - 3 hour session female live model study in oil

It was the first figure painting session I managed to go to. I thought that new year with a new start and I should fucus on a style to paint. I had no idea how I could overlook the time, I was late. Rushed into the session started my sketch loosely which I liked. Supposed to continue painting that way. After each break, I realized that my painting was going back my old style. (January 13 2022)

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell CA

Plein Air @ Joseph D. Grant Park, Mt. Hamilton CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生