Plein Air @ again Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA


Last year I painted about 150 Plein Air paintings, and drove too many places far away. Started at the end of last year, I thought that there were many places nearby me that were really paintable. Also went back to the same place as last time to paint again, but from a different angle and in the afternoon. Light came out once in a while which made all the subjects look more interesting. We had a week or two cold and rainy days, but it was about 60 degrees today.  Of course I had to dress up like northern California kind of winter with my winter hat on.  There was a white pick up truck in front of the station, it was gone after I started painting so I had to finish it from memory.  I know some people, or even some kids can draw very good vehicles like cars and motorcycles.  Keep practicing and I will get better I remind myself, and also it is my new year resolution.  Finished up my work, it was already sunset, some people gave me compliments while they passing by... (January 4 2022)



Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Elim Assembly of God Church Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生