3 hours session live model study in oil - work in progress

Time flies, already December of the year!  It has been over one month since I did a three-hour session of an oil live model study.  The same model from the previous session.  I painted her from a different angle.  Tried to remind myself to paint loosely without too much care.  I like the new gray paper I just bought, the tones came out very efficiently.  (December 2 2021)

Original Art Story

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA

Girlfriends' Teatime

Study on Boats II - Watercolor Paintings

Short-pose live male model drawings