Plein Air @ Lands End San Francisco CA again

Celebrating 10 years of my blog today!  https://originalartstories.blogspot.com/2011/09/

Here is my first blog story on September 14 2011:
A Dog's Fate - 一条狗的命运  https://originalartstories.blogspot.com/2011/09/dog-fate.html

Another gray day, only 57 degrees, super cold at the location. Hiking on the breathtaking coastal trail after Plein Air last week, I discovered this magnificent outlook on the trail, but had to carry my heavy painting gear walking down about 60 big steps. No big deal but the watercolor paper wouldn't dry easily in this kind of weather condition. So I had to paint differently than I normally do. Rocks, waves and trees were difficult to paint. Overall I think my painting result was OK. About 50 miles, but there were about 30 degrees temperature difference at the location and my home. (September 14 2021)

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023