Plein Air @ Portola Vineyards Portola Valley CA 加州風景寫生

08/18/2021

Went to paint at the same location twice in one week. Last week it was hot, I focused on painting the barn and winery. Today was gorgeous, I saw a blue tractor that was interesting, instantly decided to paint it. The owner was very kind to allow us to paint there. Two years ago I painted the fall feeling grapes and vines.

Spent a little big longer time for the drawing, actually I really didn't care much for the details, but ended up there was plenty of details in my work. Think I did better last week, and played with the dog after. Not today, I added the dog into my painting later.  Nice practice again!  Which one do you prefer?


08/25/2021

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023