Plein Air @Byington Vineyard & Winery Los Gatos CA

My husband had a work event to join. I thought it was a beautiful place to paint. Gorgeous hot afternoon, couldn't fine any shady spot to paint. I had to use my Plein Air umbrella which was quite small. Every brush stroke I put it on the paper was drying so fast. Bees kept hanging around me, I think they were attracted to honey in my paints, but finally I had to spray myself with organic bug spray so I could continue uninterrupted. Not really sure if I liked the way it turned out, but my practice is was counts. (June 25 2021)

Original Art Story

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Girlfriends' Teatime

Papillon - "蝴蝶"(butterfly)

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA