Plein Air @Byington Vineyard & Winery Los Gatos CA

My husband had a work event to join. I thought it was a beautiful place to paint. Gorgeous hot afternoon, couldn't fine any shady spot to paint. I had to use my Plein Air umbrella which was quite small. Every brush stroke I put it on the paper was drying so fast. Bees kept hanging around me, I think they were attracted to honey in my paints, but finally I had to spray myself with organic bug spray so I could continue uninterrupted. Not really sure if I liked the way it turned out, but my practice is was counts. (June 25 2021)

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生