Plein Air @ Villa Montalvo Saratoga CA 加州風景寫生


(Apr 9, 2021)

In the morning I thought that I should go out to paint since my allergies didn't bother me too much. Arrived on location a little bit later than usual, instantly saw two people painting there, they were a mother painting watercolor and a teenage daughter painting in oil. I did one painting last November, and didn't like it. No hesitation, set up my station nearby the spot last year where I painted. I didn't realize that I was under a huge blooming tree, and at the entrance of the path from parking lot to main visiting area. More people were coming and leaving, mostly kids, I guessed they were on their spring breaks. A young girl about five years old stood next to me when my painting was half way done, she kept asking if I finished it or not... Then the leaves and flowers kept falling off the tree around me and my nose started running. Ignored it, I had my mask on. View my two paintings, not sure if I had made a little improvement yet?


(November 12, 2020)
 

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA