Plein Air @ Rossotti Alpine Inn Beer Garden Portola Valley CA 加州風景寫生

(April 16 2021) Nice and quiet morning at the location. I found a spot to set up, it was a little bit too close, but it was the angle I wanted. Didn't know it was one of the busiest days of the week again. More cars brought in more customers later to this beer garden. A young guy Kyle worked and guided all the cars for parking, he stood next to me most of the time. We had a little talk that he was in his freshman year in a college. Kyle was friendly and polite, kept telling me that my painting looked realistic to him, he even took a video to share with his friend. Finally he asked me how many years I had been painting, coincidentally his age was the same as my years painting, about nineteen years. Might be his and some people's encouragement all together, I thought I did better than usual. Definitely I will be back to paint again.

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Portrait and figurative studies of a model