Monday morning sketch in Zoom


Escaped one sketch class in Zoom last week and went to The Old Mission San Juan Bautista CA. This morning I was in the rush to join, but mistakenly clicked the wrong Zoom meeting button, and got in to the Santa Fe location. Then I had to wait to explain why I got into their group before I quited so I wasn't being rude. Finally, I got into the right class and it was nice to practice and study on people's faces again. The challenging part is always not enough time to capture little more information to express the persons character. Usually I use a small size pad for sketching. I bought a 18"x12" 70 pages sketch book years ago, and had only started to use last year. Now it looks has a quarter of the book left. Definitely I would love to continue sketching, probably will search for a slightly smaller size sketch book next time.

Original Art Story

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA

Girlfriends' Teatime

Study on Boats II - Watercolor Paintings

Short-pose live male model drawings