Plein Air @ Foothills park Palo Alto CA 加州風景寫生


It was only 30 degrees in the morning, frost on the roof. Usually I paint in front of the water body at this location. Saw the beautiful landscape with the distant mountains in a veil of clouds. Closer rolling hills were green and lovely so I decided on this subject. Two young kids wanted to watch what I was doing. But they were not patient enough, then started jumping around me. I had to tell them that I needed to concentrate on painting, so they left. Painting under the sun felt warm and healing. Don't you agree?
(February 17 2021)

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Portrait and figurative studies of a model