How could improve the drawing speed?


 Feb. 1
Joined a zoom minute figure drawing from life models meeting. . out of my comfort zone, frustrated, and quit... Never thought drawing could make me exhausted. Every second passed extremely fast during each pose. All the life models were super-professional. Felt that I didn't have time to breath, the faster I tried to draw, the less connected my brain, eyes and hands became... Felt out of control. Felt hopeless, I had to quit after trying for around two hours. How could I improve my drawing speed? Everyone knows the answer - practice more....




Original Art Story

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

Girlfriends' Teatime

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Papillon - "蝴蝶"(butterfly)

Original Art Story - Happy 83rd Birthday Sister Wendy

Happy Father's Day! - An Unfinished Still Life "Father Made me a Blue Desk"