Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA


Challenging weather to start my first Plein Air painting of the year. Gray, cold and wet, my hands were frozen when I was drawing and painting. Not sure it effected my brain too, I didn't follow my small sketch to paint. And I moved things around, liked the trees, etc. A student passed by, took a photo while I was struggling with my painting on the campus on such a wet cold day. Glad that I left earlier though as I caught a glimpse of the sun which appeared briefly. Finally it rained but I had already packed up and left. (January 6 2021)

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell CA

Plein Air @ Joseph D. Grant Park, Mt. Hamilton CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生