Plein Air @ Thomas Fogarty Winery and Vineyards Woodside CA 加州風景寫生



Nov. 10

Drove through a winding road, to arrive at this beautiful vineyard in the Portola Valley. Found a quiet corner to paint. There were no grapes left on the vines. Not sure why there were less colors than last year during the same month. I think I overdid the painting. I tried to stop twice, almost packed my stuff away, than had to bring my brushes out again... I really should stop at the first time my instant feeling told me. Watercolor is not the tolerant media if the over paint. Another day of practicing.

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell CA

Plein Air @ Joseph D. Grant Park, Mt. Hamilton CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生