Got An Award @ 90th Annual Statewide California Landscapes Exhibition

At Santa Cruz Art League, I was surprised and humbled that one of my Plein Air paintings has received an Honorable mention award from Juror Warren Chang at 90th Annual Statewide California Landscapes Exhibition.

There are many beautiful California landscape paintings to see, please go to enjoy it if you have time. It opens till April 12th 2020.



I pulled out the pictures I took on the day I painted this one "Plein Air at Wildwood Park Saratoga CA". And it reminded me that I forgot to bring my clips, so I borrowed them from other artists at the location. Thanks for all the strength it brings us to work together with other artists!

This is the link of the opening reception: https://www.facebook.com/100002905923076/videos/pcb.2717108345062670/2717108258396012/?__cft__[0]=AZX7CkCloYc9Bkzp0uQzYFtSos1MvcoQrRjdl1t_JqIXx-0imb3T6RfknNWdcGMr3elCjBRtGX1wx5k1fw2Wy51wBEy501bEeLXs2ZAop_24Lb9xQb5rgu2-hH__S2llPr-b-8fJh4F3qMQK9XCp-QKV&__tn__=*bH-R

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model