Am I qualified to be "a Plein Air artist" yet?

It is a good time for me to slow down a little bit. Cleaning up my studio, at the same time reorganizing my physical work area and myself mentally as well. I stacked my Plein Air watercolor works together (some of them were painted both sides) since I started my outdoor painting journey about two and a half years ago. These don't include about 100 oil outdoor paintings, a couple of sketch books with drawings, still-life, figure and portrait studies, some have been mated or framed or are exhibiting now, and some works sold...

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023