Weekend Still life @ home 靜物寫生

2020 Day11

No matter how busy during the weekend, I did not forget to do a watercolor sketch today...

2020 Day12

This watercolor sketch was what I did today.
Are you a multitasking person? Can you create art while chatting? I have noticed there are people who manage time very well. I wish that I could be that way. But I feel time is chasing me all around, because I only can do one thing at the time, .. Time management is so important in life. I've known about it a long time, still have to learn how to manage mine better.

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA