Figure drawing @ a local community center CA 人體素描速寫

2020 Day9

Two years ago I bought this drawing pad and wanted to do figure drawings. I found this pad hiding under my table when I cleaned up my studio room before the new year. It was raining a little bit and good excuse not painting outdoors. I've only had a couple of time figure drawing experiences, totally a beginner. Sat next to a very experienced artist, wanted to learn from him. Ended up directly facing the model was super-difficult for me to draw. Also I was too busy working on my own drawing to talk to the other artist. Pretty tough for three hours, not mentioned I didn't have the right pencils and charcoals. Hopefully I will be able to get better soon. Any feedback?

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Portrait and figurative studies of a model