Figure and Portrait watercolor sketch @ a local community art center CA. 人物肖像水彩速寫


2020 Day14

Kept my promise and came back to paint the red boat at the Coyote Point Recreation park. Mike the boat owner was there, and we chatted a little bit.
It was gray with wind, and I couldn't finish it, because of another figure drawing class. Ate a cracker for lunch. Did two sketches from the model in limited watercolor pallet. I thought I could have the red boat painting completed tonight, but starving and exhausted, just wanted to go to bed...





Original Art Story

Original Art Story - The Colors of La Boca Argentina

A Generous Bulgarian Artitst - Petko Pemaro

Chinese Moon Festival II - A Classical Poem and Homesick 中秋节思乡

Original Art Story - African American Women Portraits

The Old Man and The Sea - Original Watercolor

Plein Air @ an Orchard nearby Campbell CA

Plein Air @ Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Study on Boats II - Watercolor Paintings

Short-pose live male model drawings